I am a second-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), co-advised by Prof. Karrie Karahalios and Prof. Hari Sundaram. My general research interest investigates how human interacts with and make decisions through technology-mediated instruments. My current research focuses on collective decision-making mechanism design and decision-making through data visualizations. I am a full-stack web developer and a technology educator when not doing research. Read more about me here.
I publish my blog posts in both Traditional Chinese and English intended for different audiences! I detailed my past projects in English here, take a look! To learn more about what my labs work on, visit The Social Spaces Group and The Crowd Dynamics Lab!
This is my CV. I'm looking for 2022 summer research opportunities!
- 2021/12/17 Continuing my fourth semester as the Lead Teaching Assistant for CS411 Database Systems SP 2022.
- 2021/10/24 I decided to put our CSCW work on a website. So there we have it: get.surveyish.
- 2021/10/23 Attending CSCW 2021 as a author AND a volunteer! Stop by and chat with me!
- 2021/07/25 Presenting a poster at TAICHI 2021. Nice to share some of my work in the local community!
- 2021/03/25 Our paper on understanding pilot-passenger user relationships in smart homes won CHI 2021 Best Paper Honorable Mention!
- 2021/03/11 I passed my qualification exam! Thankful for supports from peers and my advisors! Now a Ph.D. Candidate.
- 2021/02/03 My first, first-author paper on Quadratic Voting Empirical Study was conditionally accepted to CSCW 2021. A lot more to come on this.
- 2021/01/19 Our paper on understanding pilot-passenger user relationships in smart homes was officially accepted to CHI 2021.
- 2020/12/18 Honored be one of the five TAs to receive Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award for SP 2020 from the Department of Computer Science.